What you get?
Everything from Skindom skincare line. One of each, full size products.
Detailed instructions on how to/when to use each product.
Access to 24/7 consultation from a licensed skincare specialist if additional questions or concerns may arise.
1. Cleanse with Skin and Tonic face wash.
2. Mist Aloe Water to refresh, hydrate, and control oil.
3. Apply Awake n’ Bake hyaluronic acid priming serum for lasting hydration to skin still damp from Aloe Water Toner
4. Apply Salvatore brightening serum and dark spot corrector to correct dullness and hyperpigmentation/ discoloration and help with and brightening for brighter and more even skin.
5. Moisturize with baby cheeks.
6. Most importantly apply SPF. Reapply throughout the day as often as needed.
Lazy Morning Routine
Double cleansing Is key. First use anoint oil cleanser to remove product build up and debris and to lock In moisture. Then follow up with a skin and tonic face wash to complete the cleanse.
After cleansing, apply roma serum to air dried or pat dried skin. This’ll resurface the top layer and renew the skin cells as you sleep. Do this on most nights of the week. 1-2x per week for beginners and anyone new to vitamin A. (Caution: refrain from applying to wet skin or applying during the daytime)
Most importantly use baby cheeks moisturizer, it has amazing barrier protection properties and will soothe and protect skin while asleep. It‘ll keep skin moisturized and hydrated for smoother texture and fewer blemishes in the morning.
Lastly apply Eye Cloud underneath the eyes to relieve puffiness and fine lines and brighten dark circles. Leave on for about 20 mins. Pro tip: leave on while laying down reading/scrolling/preparing for bed and remove before falling asleep.
Lazy Nighttime Routine