- Gently exfoliates. Allowing lip balm to properly penetrate, leaving lips hydrated for longer.
- Removes dead skin that causes roughness/texture
- Corrects color and pigmentation
- Smooths lip surface, correcting chapped lips, wrinkles and lines.
- Naturally plumps, improving lip shape and lip symmetry.
- Hydrates lips and maintains hydration.
- Moisturizes lips and helps retain moisture.
- Subtle hint of color (rose/pink)
- Creates a protective barrier between lips and extreme temperatures.
How to use: Apply lip scrub directly to clean lips. Eliminate contamination and decrease the potential spread of bacteria by not using fingers or an applicator. Exfoliate lips in a circular motion for 20 secs to a minute. Remove any residue that has not been dissolved (if any) with a damp Skin Candy Compressed Towel. Follow up with lip balm, also applying directly to the lips.
Lip scrub： Plant extracts,essential oil,Shea butter, Sugar, Vitamin C, Vitamin E,
Lip balm ingredients: Purslane extracts,Tremella extract, Vitamin E, Shea butter, Hyaluronic acid, Octinoxate, Glucan.